Friday, December 13, 2013

Bellabox Beauty Subscription Box

Bellabox Singapore is a company where they send sample size products for those who are interested in makeup,skincare,bath & body, hair & nails and tools and tricks products...You have a choice of choosing to pay monthly or 12months..You can even gift this bellabox samples to someone for 3 months / 6 months / 12months.All of these has free delivery..

I got curious and decided to try out the monthly payment incase I don't like it and can cancel it anytime.Last week I signed up for it and today I got the parcel..I was super super excited to check out the contents..Check out the contents below :






Model Co Fat Lash Mascara


Himalaya Neem Face Wash


Jacqueline Nail Lacquer

JT Hairclips

Harnn Oriental Rose Hand Balm 

Belief Mask

Belief Serum for oily skin

I will  be back with the reviews after 2 weeks..


No comments:

Post a Comment