Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder

Today I am going to review about MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation.


Description :

The Duo Mat compact powder comes in a practical case which includes a mirror and a sponge, for a shine-free finish. It covers blemishes and perfectly evens out the complexion. Its formula provides a fresh feeling upon application, as well as exceptional hold and comfortable wear from morning to evening.


The lighting does unjustice to the color of the powder

Price : SGD 60(need to check again)

Quantity : 10g


My review:

In Singapore,we have MUFE in Sephora stores & at the same time their own MUFE shop(my first time trying out the brand).So I went to their own store & the sales lady there was really helpful to patiently chose the shade for me.Took around 40min till I decided which was the correct color for me.

It comes in a black round compact type of pan with a small mirror & sponge.

When I used this,it does give medium coverage & not full coverage.My face looks fresh when using it & keeps my oily skin at bay for around 4hours. After 4 hours,my face especially my T Zone gets so oily that I need to keep blotting my face and by the time I reach home,my full face is  very oily.I would recommend this for people with normal to combination skin & as for oily skin people,it is best to keep away from it.The staying power for this is really good & I am using it mainly because of that.

Final Verdict :

For normal to combination skin girls,go ahead & try it..Sorry oily skin beauties stay away from this..Even I am going to stay away from this & have to find a new powder foundation again.


Any recommendations for oily skin?



No comments:

Post a Comment