Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick (Color 310 : Crush On Caramel Matte)

I am back after a long long break from blogging..I had something to take care of and working at the same time just didn't leave me time to write reviews..Without further introduction,I am going to share my opinion on TBS Color Crush Lipstick (Crush On Caramel Matte).


The Body Shop launched the Color Crush lipstick recently with 24 different colors.It has different finishing like matte,sparkly,pearlescent  and been a lipstick lover,I told myself that I definitely need to get atleast one color to see how it goes.So I went to TBS and tried few colors before deciding on Color 310.Reason for taking this nude color was because I already had two reds and one pink color.



Description from TBS website :

- High impact color
- Rich moisture
- Has subtle rose scent


Price : SGD 22.90 for 3.50g




Pros :

- Love the way the color appears on my lips(nude)

- Shimmery nude 

- Ease of application plus you have to  scrub lips and moisture it with lip balm before applying)

- Finishing for this is matte which is not a good idea for extreme dry lips(I have dry lips but not extreme and it worked perfectly)


Cons :

- Staying power could have been longer which lasted around 3 to 4 hours on my lips

- Price is on the expensive side


Final Verdict :

I would want to try a pearlescent and sparkly finish from this.I would keep this as extra till my NYX and MAC finishes.

2 comments:

  1. Nice shade Good Review :)
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..I want to try pearlescent and sparkly shades too..

    ReplyDelete