Thursday, June 27, 2013

SleekMakeUp Ultra Matte V1

I am back with eyeshadow makeup product review..The brand is none other than SLEEKMAKEUP which seems to be gaining popularity among all makeup lovers..I got to know about this product only this year January and after few months I decided to try one of the eyeshadow palette..

I should say that they took around 3 weeks to give me the product..I was disappointed because when you have a website you should have tracking number when doing delivery.If I am not wrong,now they should have it..

Sleek Makeup eyeshadow I DIVINE are 12 shades of high-quality, super pigmented eyeshadow which will suit every skin tone..After going through all the colors,I decided on Ultra Matte V1.It comes with an applicator which I threw away after few use finding that it was totally useless..




This is how it looks on my medium skin tone..



Left to Right(Top part of the palette):

Chill, Pout,Sugarlite,Dragon Fly, Pucker, Baam!


Left to Right(Bottom part of the palette):

Cricket, Bolt, Strike, Floss, Crete, Pow!


As you can see that the top part of the palette,it seems to be more outstanding than the bottom part.But when applied to my eyes,the following colors come out as shown in the photo:

  • Pout
  • Sugarlite
  • Dragon Fly
  • Pucker
  • Bolt
  • Strike

The remaining ones does not seem to be showing much of colors..The unmentioned colors can be used on the crease if you are the sort of person who likes to go neutral..The remaining power for all of the colors are long lasting..It did last on me from my 9 to 5 job and till I reached  home.


I use Urban Decay Primer Potion to prime before applying the eyeshadow.SO far I find that UDPP is the best..

My intake will be I can use this for both office & party looks though I wished all the colors came out as shown on the palette.A tad of disappointed though..

Price: USD 9.99(total will come to SGD 20 including shipping charges)


If you are wondering if you should take it or not,I would say go for it & why not give it a try..


1 comment:

  1. hey nice review :) yes ur right , above row looks very vibrant n pretty !

    ReplyDelete